2016 Guest Accomodation Rates
Please see our Rates page for details on the seasons rates.
The lodge is available for hire during the summer months, please contact our booking officer for further information and to make a booking.
- your name;
- Check-in is after 5 pm. If you arrive earlier, you may leave belongings in the foyer/ground floor area.
- Check-out is by 3 pm. Guests checking out must have their belongings out of their room, food locker and fridge by this time. However all of your belongings may be left in the foyer/luggage area on the ground floor. Please assist in removing bed linen from bed and clean and tidy your bedroom before leaving.
- Members have exclusive access to booking until the end of March each year.
- Guest Bookings made prior to this time will be kept in booking order and confirmed in that order by the booking officer after 31st April each year.
- Full payment must be made at time of booking by credit card or direct deposit.
- Cancellations of a booking 21 days or less, prior to the commencement of the booking, will not be refunded. If a booking is cancelled more than 21 days prior to the commencement of the booking, a refund of 50% will be given.
- Changes to dates may be made up to 21 days prior to original date booked subject to availability.
- Bookings cannot be transferred from one year to next.
- Single night bookings are not available over the weekends.
- Children under the age of 3 of guests may not stay at the lodge as it is a fully shared facility. However, children under the age of 3 of lodge members may stay at the lodge from time to time.
- In July and August, we do not accept group bookings of more than 10 people.
- Corio provides coverage for the snow guarantee.
Unacceptable Behaviour Policy
The lodge manager or a member staying at the lodge may terminate a booking immediately at any time during the stay if the conduct of the guest unreasonably interferes with the enjoyment of the lodge by members or other guests, or poses a risk of damage to the lodge, its contents or the property of others. If the booking is cancelled in these circumstances, any accommodation fee for the remainder of the booking and any bond paid by the guest will be forfeited by the guest and will not be refunded. If appropriate, the Police will be called to assist.